From the south
- Follow #401 north/ #70 west until the #401/#70 merge, follow to I-440/I-40 Beltline,
- Take the exit towards Durham (left lane)
- Follow I-440/I-40 and exit right onto Gorman Street (exit 295)
- Turn right on Gorman Street (exit 295) Follow Gorman to second red light (Avent Ferry Road)
- Turn left on Avent Ferry Road.
- Follow Avent Ferry to second red light
- Turn right (Athens Drive) Athens Drive High School will be on the left.
From the north-traveling south (401, Highway 1 , 70 east and 64 east)
- Follow signs to I-440 Beltline Follow signs toward Durham/RDU airport (Outer loop) do not take I-40 toward Durham/RDU Follow I-440 Beltline (Outer loop) you will see Wake Forest Rd, Six Forks Rd, Glenwood Ave, ect..
- Exit right on Melbourne Road (exit 1D, just beyond Western Blvd.) Follow exit ramp to dead end
- Turn left on Melbourne Road (may not see street sign) about .1 of mile
- Turn right on Kaplan Drive follow about 1 mile
- Turn left on Athens Drive follow about .2 miles Athens Drive High School will be on the right.
Southern routes traveling north (Highway #1 north toward Raleigh from Sanford/Apex/Cary)
- Follow Highway #1 north toward Raleigh Exit right on to Jones-Franklin Road Exit Ramp
- Turn left on to Jones-Franklin Road.
- Follow Jones-Franklin approximately .6 miles to the first traffic light.
- Turn right onto Athens Drive (Jack Daniels Store) Athens Drive High School will be on the right approximately 1 mile.